The AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 bends the rules of 1440p gaming with RDNA architecture on a 7nm process.
- RDNA Architecture is built with a 7nm process and includes 40 redesigned compute units and up to 4x IPC improvement.
- Purpose-built for 1440p gaming
- Game-changing technology like Radeon™ Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, TressFX, and TrueAudio Next improve in-game performance and image quality.
- AMD FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming.
- Radeon Software includes 0-day updates and a host of tools to customize the gaming experience.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Bending the Rules
Great gaming experiences are created by bending the rules. The AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 Series GPUs defy conventions with an all-new 7nm process infused with RDNA architecture that is specifically tuned for the perfect 1440p gaming experience. More efficient processing power handles advanced 3D effects with ease, and 8GB of high-speed GDDR6 VRAM provides ample storage for the detailed textures, meshes, and effects of modern games. Industry-leading software and frequent driver upgrades push the experience even further, enabling overclocking, gameplay recording, and more.
The Radeon RX 5700 Series GPUs are powered by RDNA architecture, the heart of AMD's new 7nm process. RDNA features up to 40 redesigned compute units that deliver incredible performance and up to 4x IPC improvement. This translates to greatly improved performance for visual effects such as volumetric lighting, blur effects, and depth of field. The architecture also enables DisplayPort 1.4 with Display Stream Compression (DSC), which work with compatible displays to allow 4k gaming at extreme fresh rates without chroma subsampling.