ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX LGA2066 DDR4 M.2 X299 EATX Motherboard with onboard AC Wifi and USB 3.1 for Intel® Core™ X-Series Processors
- Designed for 7th generation Intel® Core™ X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with four vertically mounted M.2 drives via DIMM.2 adapters, USB 3.1 Gen2, 802.11AC WiFi, Intel® VROC and Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility
- Record-shattering Overclocking Design with a full suite of onboard features like dual BIOS chips, LN2 mode switch, water cooling system headers, thermal sensor connectors and Probelt measurement points.
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
4.Four Patent-pending SafeSlots feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slots built for heavyweight GPUs
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, customizable nameplate, two additional RGB headers and a 3D-printing friendly design
- Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) with the addition of an ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 Card and Intel Unlock Key, you can attach up to eight PCIe® 3.0 x16 NVMe M.2 drives for bandwidth up to 128Gbps.
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220A driven by Japanese capacitors
THE EXTREME OC BOARD FOR ENTHUSIASTS
Deftly tailored by ROG engineers, and tuned to perfection by the world's best overclockers, the Rampage VI Apex is purpose-built to break performance records. Featuring an optimized 4-DIMM memory trace layout, innovative dual DIMM.2 modules that keep your M.2 SSDs cool, and a distinct X-shaped PCB that's tactfully accented with Aura RGB lighting, the Apex melds no-compromise engineering with radical aesthetics. Build your next showcase rig and push the X299 platform to the limits with the Rampage VI Apex.
WORLD RECORDS SMASHED
Rampage VI Apex is built to break world records - and it's already done just that. With its optimized layout, high-quality components, and its ability to withstand the rigors of sub-zero operation with liquid-nitrogen (LN2) and helium (LHe), Apex has already smashed seven world records and scored 16 global first-places. These include the highest CPU frequency for Intel Core i7 at 7.562GHz with four cores and eight threads - that's a staggering 75.87% overclock of the chip's default 4.3GHz frequency!
"With APEX, ASUS ROG managed to bring the LN2-OC optimizations onto a consumer board which also achieves best clocks for 24/7 overclocking. My go-to board for Skylake-X."
ROMAN "DER8AUER" HARTUNG
WORLDWIDE #6 OVERCLOCKER
"One to rule them all - no cold boot bugs thanks to special ROG engineering! And from a performance standpoint, the Apex is simply the best motherboard you can buy!"
DANIEL "DANCOP" SCHIER
WORLDWIDE #1 OVERCLOCKER