ROG Strix Radeon™ RX570 OC edition 8GB GDDR5 is your ticket into PC gaming.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- DirectCU II brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you customise and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
ROG Strix graphics cards give you complete control over performance and aesthetics; an advanced Wing-blade fan design keeps things cool and GPU Tweak software lets you fine-tune every setting. Whether you're upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 570 provides a premium introduction to PC gaming.
Wing-blade Fan Design
They're pretty fly
Our patented Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you'll never need that deep clean.
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Super Alloy Power II
Premium power components
High-performance graphics cards need a power delivery circuit with the reserves to handle the onslaught when you dial up the clock. The ROG Strix RX570 is armed with premium capacitors, and alloy-core chokes are capable of pushing performance to the max.
Outshine the competition
The ROG Strix RX 570 features Aura RGB lighting on the shroud. Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customised gaming setup. You can sync to music, change colour based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options, so make sure to look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build.