ASUS Introduces the ROG-STRIX-GTX1650-O4G-GAMING Graphics Card. ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1650 Overclocked 4GB Edition VR Ready HDMI 2.0 DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-GTX1650-O4G-GAMING). Powered by NVIDIA Turing, the ROG Strix GTX 1650 is the perfect blend of price, performance and style. The overclocked 4GB GDDR5 memory and 896 CUDA Cores are cooled by DirectCU II and ASUS FanConnect II, while Aura Sync RGB lighting on the shroud delivers a distinctive, customized look.
- 896 CUDA Cores
- Turing Architecture
- 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM
- 8 Gb/s Memory Speed
- 128-Bit Memory Interface
- DisplayPort 1.4 | HDMI 2.0b
- Dual Wing-Blade Fans | Aura Sync RGB
Based on the Turing architecture, the ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition Graphics Card provides improvements in performance, memory bandwidth, and power efficiency over its predecessor based on the Pascal architecture.
The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs including DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0b. The GTX 1650 is not just about high-resolution gaming; Computationally intensive programs can utilize the GPU's 896 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA or other APIs.
For cooling, ASUS implemented dual Wing-Blade fans. The patented wing-blade design delivers maximum air flow and improved 105% static pressure over the heat sink while also operating quieter than reference cards. There is also Aura Sync RGB lighting on the shroud and backplate. Using Aura Sync software, you can sync the RGB lights with other ASUS products for a customized gaming setup. With Aura Sync, you can sync to music, temperature-based color changing, or select from a variety of patterns and static options.
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1650 Overclocked 4GB Edition VR Ready HDMI 2.0 DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 896 CUDA Cores and overclocked 4GB GDDR5 memory
- Supports up-to 4 Monitors DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0
- Full Cooling Control with DirectCU III with patented Wing-Blade Fans to increase airflow through the heatsink while ASUS FanConnect II provides dual 4-pin GPU-controlled PWM fan headers
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, XSplit Gamecaster, WTFast and QuantumCloud
ROG Strix graphics cards give you complete control over performance and aesthetics; an advanced Wing-blade fan design keeps things cool and GPU Tweak software lets you fine-tune every setting. Whether you're upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1650 provides a premium introduction to the latest generation of graphics performance.
Wing-blade Fan Design
They're pretty fly
Our patented Wing-blade fan design adds drooped tips to each fan blade in order to reduce drag.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you'll never need that deep clean.