- ROG heatsinks cover critical components, delivering lower temperatures and reduced noise.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components.
- Cosmetic customization is enabled by a magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
- Fully modular cables keep your rig neat and tidy.
The ROG Strix Series PSUs bring high-end cooling and premium components together for an ultra-quiet high-performance product aimed at core gamers. Massive ROG heatsinks trickle down from the mighty ROG Thor series and Axial-tech fan design from our premium NVIDIA RTX™ graphics cards also make an appearance. Below the surface, low RDS (on) MOSFETs and premium Japanese capacitors take on power delivery with ease. The result is an incredibly quiet and efficient power supply with the reserves to handle the most intense gaming scenarios.
Let it sink in
The integrated ROG heatsinks have 2x more volume than traditional designs, resulting in significantly lower temperatures inside ROG Strix Series PSUs. This extends the lifespan of components and allows 0dB operation for a longer duration than standard designs. The heatsinks are so effective that fan noise stays whisper quiet, even under full load.
80 Plus Gold Certification
Heart of gold
Top-end Japanese capacitors ensure efficient operation and have helped the Strix earn an 80 PLUS Gold certification. The increased efficiency also results in less heat, reducing noise and increasing reliability.