ASUS Prime H370-Plus LGA1151 (300 Series) DDR4 HDMI DVI VGA M.2 ATX Motherboard
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel® Core™ processors to maximize your connectivity and speed with integrated dual M.2 slots with Intel® Optane™ Memory compatibility and USB 3.1 Gen2
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- FanXpert 2+ delivers advanced fan control for dynamic cooling
- ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity even at higher frequencies
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model complimentary advance replacement and long lifecycle
ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies - including automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio. When you build with an ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboard, you build smart, easy and affordably.
Tune it your way
Improved DDR4 stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the Prime 300 Series to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications
ASUS OptiMem benefits:
- Improved memory stability and compatibility
- Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages
- Improved memory frequency margin
Cooler by design
Prime 300 Series features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via ASUS Fan Xpert software or the UEFI BIOS.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime 300 Series has one of the best in the business.
Can configure the fan's operating speed manually, or use the easy pre-configured fan profiles to select Standard, Silent, Turbo or Full Speed modes, plus automatic switch to full speed if the temperature hits 75°C.
When you're ready for a deeper dive, Advanced mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard - with a built-in Search function to find the setting you need in the blink of an eye.
EZ Tuning Wizard
Quickly apply a CPU overclock to improve system performance, or configure a RAID array for faster data retrieval and backups
Intuitive graphical fan control
Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
Display SATA port details that help you easily recognize drives.
Fast Clock Adjustment:
Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
Restore your SSDs to factory-fresh condition.
Save BIOS settings for migration to new BIOS version or system.
SATA Port Renaming:
Rename SATA ports for easy identification.