ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 OC edition 4GB GDDR6 is your ticket into PC gaming.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1635 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1605 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A compact design maximizes compatibility.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Packs a Punch
Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Limited space begs an efficient cooling system, and the Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 delivers with a powerful Axial-tech fan. Whether you're upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Phoenix has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The pieces fit
Perfect proportions maximize compatibility with the latest chassis.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.