Intel® Z490M GAMING Motherboard with Direct 11+1 Phases Power Design, 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics, Intel® GbE with cFosSpeed, USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A ,USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C™, M.2 with Thermal Guard, Smart Fan 5, Dual Armor with Ultra Durable™ Design, RGB FUSION 2.0
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Direct 11+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFET
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Enlarged VRM Heatsink with 5W/mK Thermal Conductive Pad
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 X4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors,Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Intel® USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A and USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C™ Support
- ALC1200 Multi-Channel Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Direct 11+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFET
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4400MHz and Beyond
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4400MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
Shielded Memory Routing
All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference.
2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
PCIe 4.0 Hardware Design
For most of prosumers and gamers, high bandwidth storage and high performance graphics card are critical for their applications. To support most cutting edge devices, this motherboard uses the groundbreaking PCIe 4.0 grade hardware design.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.