- 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6
- Core Clock OC mode: 1680 MHz
- Gaming mode: 1650 MHz
- Boost Clock OC mode: 1860 MHz
- Gaming mode: 1830 MHz
- 1 x HDMI 2.0b 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 3072 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0
The ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ EVO OC edition 8GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans for high refresh rate AAA gaming and VR
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing™ gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Axial-tech fans propel air over a huge heatsink and Auto-Extreme Technology ensures all-around reliability. It's the perfect combination for a powerful plug-and-play experience.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Sink your heat into this
The Dual GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER EVO leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
That's so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.