Based on the Turing architecture, the ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO Graphics Card brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to your PC games. It also features enhanced technologies to improve the performance of VR applications, including Variable Rate Shading, Multi-View Rendering, and VRWorks Audio.
The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs, including DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, and DVI-D. The RTX 2060 SUPER is not just about high-resolution gaming. Computationally intensive programs can utilize the GPU's 2176 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA or other APIs.
For cooling, ASUS implemented dual Wing-Blade fans. The patented wing-blade design delivers maximum air flow and improved 105% static pressure over the heat sink while also operating quieter than reference cards.
1470 MHz Core - Boostable to 1680 MHz
2176 CUDA Cores
8GB of GDDR6 VRAM
The ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO 8GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans for AAA gaming performance and ray tracing
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing™ gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Sink your heat into this
The Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
That's so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminium backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.