ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 2060 OC edition EVO 6GB GDDR6 with the all-new NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture.
- NVIDIA TURING™ GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform provides up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12 enables new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- NVIDIA Shadowplay™ Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- Axial-tech Fan Design brings larger blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- Reinforced by a Protective Backplate that prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing™ gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 2060 EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual GeForce RTX™ 2060 opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
Axial-tech Fan Design Better, faster, stronger
The Dual 2060 EVO comes equipped with two powerful Axial-tech fans. Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
That's so metal!
The Dual GeForce RTX™ 2060 EVO's densely packed PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Super Alloy Power II
Premium power components
To deal with varying game and application workloads, the Turing™ architecture can change speeds in an instant, necessitating a power delivery circuit with the reserves to handle the onslaught when you dial up the clock. Premium capacitors, DrMOS power stages, and alloy-core chokes are capable of pushing performance to the max.